AD While studying in the UK, tuna in olive oil was a regular part of my diet. I was constantly on the go and these meals, particularly this recipe, kept me satisfied with that perfect boost of energy. My Tuna Nicoise Salad made with StarKistSelects E.V.O.O. Yellowfin Tuna is packed in cold-pressed EVOO with simple, quality ingredients: tuna, EVOO and sea salt.
Recreate my own Tuna Nicoise Salad that's perfect as an easy, at-home meal or perfect for taking to work. Make the salad in advance, and pour StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. on top.
• 1 cup baby arugula
• 1 packet StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Yellowfin Tuna
• 3/4 cup cooked green beans
• 1/2 cup tri-colored tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
• 2 hard boiled eggs, halved (optional)
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Place washed baby arugula in a salad bowl/on a plate
2. In a separate bowl, roughly 'chop' StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. Yellowfin Tuna; add 1/2 teaspoon lemon, gently stir
3. Top arugula with green beans, tomatoes, almonds, eggs, and Yellowfin Tuna on top. Sprinkle remain teaspoon of lemon