Here's our list of our TOP 10 MOST DISAPPOINTING MOVIES OF 2017! Do you agree or disagree? Let us know in the comments! Keep in mind, this is OUR list of disappointments. We would love to hear what didn't quite do it for you in 2017!
10. #BirthOfTheDragon: The story of Bruce Lee this is not. It's about some guy named Steve. Don't bother with this movie.
9. #PersonalShopper: While this will certainly make many top 10 lists of the year, we thought this started out like an intriguing film, but it quickly turns into an uneven, meandering, forgettable drama. See "Clouds of Sils Maria" instead.
8. #TheDinner: Vile, repugnant, and oh so disappointing. This movie is terribly disappointing.
7. #BradsStatus: A frustrating slog featuring a man who has everything at his fingertips complaining for 101 minutes.
6. #AllEyezOnMe: We love Tupac Shakur, but this biopic is lifeless, dull, and a stretch of the truth. There's no emotion or intrigue.
5. #TheCircle: A waste of talent and time to the point that even TOM HANKS is phoning it in. Mawkish, contrived, and full of buzzwords to make itself sound smarter.
4. #TheSnowman: "Mister Police, you could have saved her, I gave you all the clues." EXCEPT NO CLUES GET GOT in this awful thriller. It makes no sense, it's horribly executed, and it wastes a talented director and cast with its maddeningly idiotic ending.
3. #AlienCovenant: This may divide the masses. Look, we totally get it if you liked this movie, but we were massively disappointed in it. So many head-scratching moments, so many dumb decisions, and way too much pretension.
2. #Suburbicon: Whoa. This was a shock. It's like three movies in one that never quite comes together. Instead, it turns out to be a soup of mean-spirited, irritating material clumsily handled but with its heart in the right place... we think.
1. #Downsizing: Matt Damon had a *terrible* year last year. Alexander Payne's latest film takes his stellar reputation as a director & shrinks it into nonexistence. From its poor pacing to its banal dialogue to its messy story to its pseudo-smart plot, we were not only disappointed by this film but came away hating it, too.