's edit ♡
❀ .⁀➷ ﹃
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛs αɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀs! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴘᴏsᴛ!
ѕυggєѕтισиѕ: ➳★⎾ @sawatachi ⏌
➳☆⎾ @sawatachi ⏌
HAPPI HAPPI HAPPI BIRTHDAY BISH! GUYS ISH INTERNATIONAL SAWA DAY! OR ISH IT HER BDAY C SHE IS AN ALIEN SO WE NEVER KNOW :D BUT YEA OKI LETS START MY EDIT MAY OR MAY NOT BE EXACTLY COPYING SAWAS EDIT... I WAS JUST LOOKING AT @sawatachix2 AND HER TIPS AND I FEEL SAWA VIBES AND I FEEL SO GUILTY RN ISH SO UNREAL LIKE BISHHHHH! IM LIKE SO HYPED AND IM NOT LATE FOR HER BDAY AND I FIGURED IT OUT ON LE LAST LIKE I FIGURED HER BDAY OUT YESTERDAY SO IT WAS HARD, I WAS GONNA REDO BUT THIS TOOK MEH LIKE 3 FUCKING HOURS EVERYTHING LE EDIT AND EVERYTHING SO YEEEE APPRECIATE IT! AND CELEBRATE HAPPI INTERNATIONAL SAWA DAY WITH US BC BISH WE ALL LOVE THAT GURL SM HAPPI HAPPI HAPPI INTERNATIONAL SAWA BIRTHDAY DAY!
Basically copied from: @sawatachi LMAO
/ / teal row
HE'S. SO. FUCKIN'. PRECIOUS. OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAA. I LOVE YOU TOORU
I forgot to post a while ago, I went to the doctor :<, we went to some bookstore and I wrote 'Oikawa' on every paper tester things there was. Find it hohohoohhohohoohhohoho
I think going to the doctor was slight good cuz. I finally know my height!!! 163cm, or 5'4, wot I'm shorter than Hinata by .9/10 (idk math, I don't wanna use my brain)cm!!! He's 164.2cm :> in the anime, 150cm and higher, until 168?? I don't remember is a short height. They all like 180cm >:( especially Kei, 188>>>:(((. And Oikawa is 183.4~~~
Don't repost bertches.
READ BELOW FOR ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THEM.. TAG ARTISTS TO HELP THEM TOO ..
Okay so all these things are available Online... I've purchased them from AMAZON* ...
These are all of the things that i use in my sketches... *********************** ..
1. Staedtler mars lumograph pencils - these 4 shades are sufficient according to me and the mechanical pencil is just a normal pencil i use for initial layout. ..
2. Blending stumps- these are used to blend pencils. ..
3. Eye makeup Brushes - these are also used for blending... ( they give better results.. much smoother than blending stumps) Like for skin. .. ..
4. Empty refill pen and maths compass - i use both of these for drawing white hair... very useful and easy.. ..
5. Gelly rolls white pen - i use it for drawing small highlights.. like in eyes. ..
6. Tombow mono eraser and kneaded eraser - these erasers are mainly for art purposes... tombow mono is best for high lights in hair or skin.. ..
7. Wet Tissue - actually this is a wet tissue... i just use them after using them normally... because these are very soft and do not tear off like paper tissue. *********************** ..
OKAY SO THAT'S ALL.. COMMENT IF IT WAS HELPFUL ..