This year has been ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!!!! #bestnine2017
1. Closed out the year seeing my soon to be 94 year old grandma in Miami #fineaswine
2. My #mayorsmaskedball dress came in the night before...and it fit! #ladyinred
3. Did an impromptu photo shoot at an #atlanta bar waiting on @prettyvibrant to start her bday shenanigans! #givingface
4.Was priviledged to have Mayor @kasimreed and MY GIRL @attymlilly attend the Atlanta Police Foundation's 2017 Blue Jean Ball
5.CELEBRATED Blessings on Blessings with MY GIRL, MY LS, MY @akademyaward06 WHO KICKED CANCER'S butt!!!! #savethetatas#blackbeauty
6. Was overwhelmed with joy when more than 600 people attended the ribbon cutting of the Atlanta Police Foundation's At-Promise Center. We were on expecting 250 people...#westsideontherise
7. HUMBLED to work with two of the most incredible leaders in #atlanta APD Police Chief Erika Shields and Amb. Andrew Young #thankyou
8. PROUD to be part of the #bestclassever in LEAD Atlanta. I can say it has been an incredible experience and I'm so glad I didn't allow my pride to get in the way! They say 3rd time is the charm...but I applied 4 times...and I'd do it again to meet these amazing people again!
9. LOVE for my sisters isn't easily explained, but I LOVE these ladies unconditionally and would go to the moon and back for them. Thank you Crystal and Ashley!