Very often, there are complaints about the Nigerian state and it's plummeting economy. Citizens on a daily basis apportion blames to the current and past leaders for all the misfortune that has plagued the country. Pondering on these complaints, I constantly ask these questions:
In your own capacity/sphere
1. What have you created to portray the country in the best light possible?
2. What have you built to create employment for the teaming unemployed youths?
3. How have you added value to make Nigeria a hub for international activities and partnerships?
4. How do you treat your subordinates in your workplace?
5. How have you made life easier for the common man?
6. How have you made life better for the less privileged?
Nigeria is indeed blessed with vast amount of resources and manpower. If each and everyone of us can constantly contribute our quota to Nation building, if we can find creative/collective ways of solving our problems instead of lamenting, we can build the country we desire. The change begins with us.
P.S - That this development came from my very own brother Stanley Uzochukwu makes me super proud. Thank you brother @henro4sly for sharing this video with me. I am truly inspired! #entrepreneur#empowerment#changemakers#nationbuilding#creatingjobs#creatingwealth#ChangingLives#Anambra#Nigeria