Pretty. Indeed it was a unique view with beauty all around, I was feeling the scenes of 'Raaz' where Basu walks into the woods in Ooty.
•|| Norway Diaries ||•
2 minutes ago
Yesterday was absolutely ridiculous.
- Took off from Stansted 1.45 late.
- Circled around Oslo airport for an hour before being diverted to Stavanger airport.
- Landed there and realised we were 370 miles - an 8 hour drive away from Oslo.
- Ryanair then realised that the roads there weren't suitable to bring us a bus.
- 2 hours later took off again bound for Oslo.
- Circled around the airport then got diverted to Oslo Torp.
Basically by the time we'd landed we needed to jump straight on the 2 hour train to the main airport and get on our flight back to London. What should have been a 12 hour day trip in Oslo ended up being a mission to get to the right Oslo airport and get ourselves back home.
If someone were to ask me whether I've visiteded Norway now I wouldn't know what to say. 3 airports, 2 trains and 10 hours spent on a planes. This bunch were great fun though. Despite everything that went against us we still somehow landed back in London in good spirit. Thanks guys. Maybe third time lucky for me visiting Oslo? by Alan H
#Oslo#Travelgram#Flight#Delays#OsloTorp#Stavanger#Ryanair#Travelblogger#Norway # #Travel#Europe#Snow