1) Graham will finally see a passing heavy offense once more and needs to be penciled in as a top 5 TE.
2) McKinnon will take over lead back duties with an underwhelming Breida as his backup.
3) Crabtree will be the WR1 in BAL, so consider him a high draft pick in PPR leagues.
4) ARob will be in a similar situation. He'll get the WR1 treatment with plenty of volume.
5) Look for Blount to replace Abdullah as the early down back and a TD machine.
6) Mixon will still have to deal with a below avg o-line, but will be getting 20+ touches a game regardless of game flow with Hill gone.
7) Jay Ajayi will be the lead back now with Sproles & Blount gone on a team able to run the ball because of a solid defense.
8) Captain Kirk will have more weapons than he'll know what to do with - a far cry from his time on the Redskins.
9) Paul Richardson's speed will be unmatched on the Redskins. Expect for him to get decent PPR volume with the ability for a home run play.
10) With JStew gone and the FO wanting Cam to run less and less, McCaffrey will be getting double the run attempts than he did last year, plus the checkdowns he was already adept at.
37 minutes ago
The Jaguars have released WR Allen Hurns. Should the Rams grab him? tag him @a1hurns