Top 8 just cuz. Shut up.
Missed a lot of movies this year.
8. #GetOut :What a weird mix of a social thriller, a “Clockwork Orange” type of psychological and a bit of KeyeandPeele comedy. Mix it all up and you get something nobody wants to shut up about.
7. #WarforthePlanetoftheApes :Reeves you magnificent bastard, you’ve officially crafted one of the greatest trilogies in recent years. Loved the psychological war thing ya did.
6. #TheBigSick :So relatable, hilarious and REAL. We foreigners sure do love vanilla.
5. #TheDisasterArtist :Surprisingly, one of the funniest and some of the best biopics I’ve seen in recent years.
4. #Logan :Shut up. I’m not crying you’re crying.
3. #BabyDriver :It’s like a Fault in Our Stars. But better music, funnier, awesomer, and far less sappy so it’s more tolerable.
2. #BladeRunner2049 :America, you really fucked up on this one. This is arguably one of the greatest sci-fi movies in recent years. The BEST CGI in a movie of this decade. And nobody went to go see it. Fuck all of you.
1. #TheLastJedi :Yeah that’s right! This one’s my favorite movie of the year. Come get me bitch. Go shoot me for having the greatest time in a movie theatre all year. It’s even one of my fondest memories despite all the horseshit that occurred this year.
"Son...will know...who...was...father. And what...Caesar...did...for us."Maurice's promise to Caesar before his passing.
Maurice is an orangutan that speaks very little. He is kind hearted, he is also intelligent, wise and extremely loyal when it comes to his friends
Bagi yg bingung knp saya pasang gambar ini,hanya satu alasannya "pribadi" tokoh ini sangat menarik bagi saya